CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time for Thanks


Sorry this post is so late - Mommmy barely has time in the day to get all the "necessary" things done, let alone have time to blog anymore!

Here is Carter at his first Thanksgiving dinner. His little bib says "Grandma's Little Gobbler". How cute! We spent Thanksgiving day this year with TJ's family and had delicious deep fried turkey and cornbread stuffing...so yummy! I also ate WAY to much of Maggie's amazing salsa and all the onions gave Carter a horrible stomach ache for two days, so I won't be able to do that again any time soon. The next morning we got up and drove to my parents house for the weekend. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family on Saturday night and again had amazing food to eat, especially the pumpkin pie!

Last year on Thanksgiving night I started doing stim shots (to produce lots of eggs) for our in-vitro process. How incredibly blessed we are to have Carter with us just one year later. I made sure to hug Carter extra tight Thanksgiving night knowing what a blessing he is in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment