CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where Does The Time Go......

Well I have absolutely no excuse for not updating our blog since APRIL, other than the fact that work is incredibly busy for both TJ and me and chasing around a ten month old doesn't give us much extra time for blogging. Also, the fact that any extra time we have surely doesn't want to be spent on the computer!

Carter is doing absolutely wonderful. He is a happy, smiley little guy that loves to crawl and pull himself up on furniture every chance he gets. At last check he has four teeth (two on top and two on the bottom). His favorite past times right now are playing peek-a-boo and giving high fives! Somehow the last few weeks I really feel like he has tranformed from a baby to a little boy.

My favorite part of the day is still at night when we snuggle into our big bed as a family. Carter snuggles with Daddy first and then I give him his bottle where his eyes start getting really heavy and he almost falls asleep in my arms. I wisper into his ear and tell him that no matter how big he gets he will always be my little baby, before we put him in his crib for the night. There is no better way to end your day than that....

No comments:

Post a Comment