CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carter's First MSU Game



On Saturday-September 4, Carter was able to attend his first ever Michigan State University football game. MSU easily won thier season opener against Western Michigan!

Carter was such a trooper and let us stay until eight minutes left in the fourth quarter. I carried him in his carrier and he snuggled close to me the entire game, even taking a nap just before halftime until the middle of the third period. Not sure how he slept through all the noise and the band playing during half time!

I know this was a dream come true for TJ that he was able to share MSU football with his son....I have a feeling that this will become a tradition that they will share for a long time to come!

Thanks again to Nana and Papa for the tickets and a big thank you to Uncle Brian for giving me his ticket so I could experience Carter's first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment