
Well, alot has been going on in the Tribell household over the last few weeks....the biggest being that we finally sold our condo and moved out last Saturday. After seeing a ton of houses...none of which were what we were looking for... TJ and I decided that we were going to build a house! Since we are building that means that we have no where to live until the house in done....so TJ's parents have kindly opened up thier house and we are living with them for the next three months. I'm sure they never thought that they would have thier adult son, daughter-in-law and one year old grandson living with them...but they have been absolutely wonderful and we can't thank them enough for thier kind gestures.
It was very different to pack up all the memories we had experienced in our house over the last five years.....moving in shortly after getting engaged, getting ready for our wedding there, being newleyweds, a botched bladder surgery, battling infertility, finding out we were finally pregnant, decorating Carter's nursery, waiting nine long months for his arrivial, bringing Carter home from the hospital, those LONG newborn nights, every memory from Carter's first year of life. I'm seriously getting teary eyed just remembering those times....good and bad. Now, don't get me wrong I am THRILLED that we are gone from there as we were outgrowing the space very quickly but we certainly are leaving behind memories from a big period of our lives. The good thing is that we will be able to create this many and more new memories at the beautiful home we are building!
As you can see from the pictures Carter loved to help us pack and was great at unpacking all the boxes and finding hidden treasures...like ties and shoes! Thankfully my Mom stayed with us for over a week to help pack us up otherwise I don't know how we would have moved out in time.
I will document in more blog posts the progression of our house....it should be an exciting time and we can't wait to share it with all of you!



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe looks so cute in that tie; great picture.
ReplyDelete