CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards for FREE??

I love cards…..birthday cards….Valentine's day cards….Easter cards. Holiday cards have always been one of my favorite cards to give and receive mainly because I love seeing everyone’s adorable pictures. Struggling with infertility made me really hate Christmas cards for a while…..seeing all the adorable babies and families and longing to be able to send out a card of our own with a smiling little face.

Last year was the first time that we finally had the opportunity to send out a card with a picture of Carter but since I was a working mom with a three month old – let’s face it I didn’t have much time in my day to find the perfect card. This year I plan to change that and thankfully Shutterfly is helping me with the process by giving me 50 free cards just by writing this blog piece. If you have a blog of your own and want to partake in this awesome deal, click HERE for more details!

I have used Shutterfly in the past for making a calendar for my parents as a Christmas gift which was a big hit. They were great to work with, the online program was very user friendly and the quality was quite nice. I have always thought that photo books would make great gifts too and what a great way to keep photos other than in a photo album.

I was thinking maybe it would be nice to include TJ and I on the card this year….but seriously, no one wants to see us. They want to see Carter! Plus, he is way cuter than both of us put together! Here are some of my favorite holiday options offered by Shutterfly – I have several that I love but you will have to wait to see what we pick in a few weeks!

Elegant yet cute:


Adorable card – adorable kids:



Who doesn’t love polka dots?


Love the simplicity of this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment