Friday, February 13, 2009
Reasons I am scared to be a parent!
#37. What if you name your kid something they hate? We are not sure what we are having yet but we have some good ideas for names. The boy name we have had picked out for a long time but we can not seem to agree on a girl name. What if ten years from now we realize we named them wrong? I wonder how easy it would be to change a name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They can always change it...of course they will not like it-kids will tease them. But if not for their name, then something else. So, pick what you both like.
ReplyDeleteMiddle names! I have a couple of friends who go by their middle names. Kathryn and Adam (my sister & brother-in-law) adopted a 3 year old girl from Ethiopia named Rediet (Ruh-DEET). They kept her first name since she already knew it, but decided she could use one of her two middle names (Mary Elizabeth) if she wanted to use a different name when she got older.
ReplyDeleteHonestly though, I'll bet we'll be more worried about the onset of puberty 10 years from now.
Heck I'd change Ben's name to "Potty chair" if I thought it'd get him outta these diapers...