Monday, March 9, 2009
Reasons I am Scared to Be a Parent.
#42. So last night Brandi and I went to look at Target for a new desk. She had a plan though which was to look at baby stuff. We are doing that and it dawns on me WHAT IF WE HAVE A GIRL? I know nothing about girls. I am lucky one wanted to date let alone marry me. Also, why are all of their clothes pink? The only pink thing I have ever bought are pink roses for my wife. Now I will be happy as long as our baby has ten fingers and ten toes but if we have a girl I will have no choice but to spoil it rotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I don't know anything about them either. Every time I dress Sophia in the morning I get some sort of fashion lesson when I get home from work later that day. I thought blaze orange went with everything, am I wrong?
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit concerned about this whole having a teenage girl thing. I think I'll put a gun case in the living room, right in plain sight when you walk through the front door...