Well I guess I have been a bad blogger since I forgot to ever report back from my OB appointment last week. All is going great with the baby and we got to hear it's heartbeat again with the doppler. It was somewhat anti-climatic since we have been able to hear our little one for a while now but still a wonderful sound to hear again. Heartbeat was nice and strong at 141 beats per minute.
I will admit though that I hate stepping on the scale when I go to the OB - it just keeps going up and up. I am up 4 more pounds - maybe I need to stop eating rootbeer floats every night! Everything is pretty good with me too - my hemoglobin is low so I have to take an iron supplement along with my pre-natal vitamin and my blood pressure was a little high again. I think my blood pressure is just higher because going to the doctor makes me a little anxious.
My big ultrasound is scheduled for Monday - April 6th. I can't wait to see the baby again - it has been far too long!
I will try to get TJ to take a picture of my belly so I can post it - there is no hiding this huge bump anymore. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment