Last Tuesday (9-15) Carter had his one month pediatrician appointment. He is still a tiny little peanut, only weighing 8 pounds, 3 ounces. I was really concerned that I wasn't providing enough milk and nutrients for him but Dr. H was not concerned at all. He said that as long as Carter continues to grow that is all that matters - he may just tend to be a long skinny baby. That made me feel so much better and I was happy to know that I hadn't been starving Carter unknowingly for the last month!
Here are the rest of the stats from his appointment. (I'm marking them down on the blog so I have a place to refer back to if I need to).
Height: 21.5 inches (43%)
Weight: 8 pounds, 3 ounces (14%)
Head Circumference: 36.1 (13%)
So hard to believe that my little guy is already one month old...where is the time going??
Knock on wood we won't have to go to back to the doctor again until Carter's two month appointment!


No comments:
Post a Comment