Friday, March 26, 2010
7 Months Old - Time Please Stop Moving So Quick
Okay, I guess I'm a liar. I had the very best of intentions of getting back to blogging and I write the post "We're Back" and then nothing....didn't post a darn thing! I promise that I will do better at documenting Carter's life from now on.
Time is just flying and Carter is getting so big. I seriously can't believe that he is almost 7 1/2 months old, eating solid foods twice a day and is crawling. I have such mixed emotions on Carter getting older - I LOVE watching him grow, become more aware of his surroundings, smile ALL the time, giggle, crawl everywhere, eat fruits and veggies and oh yea, having him sleep through the night is pretty good too! On the other hand though, where has my teeny tiny snuggly baby gone????
Life has been so busy for us - TJ started a new job a month ago and was gone in Detroit for training during the week for three weeks, so it was just me and Carter. We sure missed Daddy alot but the time went by quickly.
Carter also decided that he would sleep through the night for the first time, the very first night that TJ was gone. I woke up at 3:00am totally freaked out because Carter hadn't woken up yet, so I literally ran into his nursery fearing something was wrong and there he was sound asleep! He slept all night until 5:00am when he finally wanted a bottle - I seriously couldn't believe it. I waited a LONG six months for this to happen and was worried that we would have to do some sleep training eventually but Carter did it all on his own when Mommy needed it the most. The best news is that he has slept through the night everyday since (totally knocking on wood here!!) - pretty much from 8:30-9:00pm till I wake him at 7:45am when we need to leave for daycare. He will occasionally wake up for his paci but that is pretty rare. Carter is such an amazing sleeper these days - I feel so lucky especially since he will also go down for all naps and for the night wide awake and puts himself right to sleep.
Carter started army crawling for the first time on March 18 and gets quicker and stronger every day. He can get anywhere he wants to go now and somehow always manages to get into something that he shouldn't! Guess it's time for us to really start babyproofing our house!
I did a few other posts today so make sure to look below....someone makes an awfully cute bunny! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment