CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

21 Weeks

I have big news to share - I am finally feeling the little guy move around!! I noticed it for the first time last Friday (April 17) in the afternoon and now feel him everyday. It is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt - and to know that it is my son in there moving around is beyond words. I feel so blessed!

Carter also gets to experience his first wedding this weekend. I am standing up in Nevra's wedding on Saturday so I will make sure to take my weekly belly shot when I'm all dressed up!


Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you get to feel the baby move now. I know you've been waiting for that. It's such an awesome feeling!

    ReplyDelete