CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Only 3 More Days

Just wanted to remind everyone that my big ultrasound is Monday afternoon which means that you only have THREE more days to guess on our baby pool. 22 of you have played along so far (THANK YOU!) but TJ and I know that there are several of you who have not voted yet so make sure to take five minutes and make your guesses. In case you don't remember how to guess all you have to do is click on the expect.net link on the right hand side of the screen.

Three days....wow....I can't believe that I will know for sure (hopefully baby cooperates) on Monday if I will have a son or a daughter. I dreamed and prayed for this day for so long and can't believe it will finally be coming true.

TJ and I will make sure to call, email, text and post the results of the ultrasound. Then I'll be off to buy the baby it's first gender specific clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment