CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

22 Week Update

Exciting news to share again - this time TJ was able to feel Carter! Last night while we were laying in bed watching t.v. Carter started thumping all around so I told TJ to put his hand on my stomach. Sure enough within seconds Carter made the strongest movement he has made yet and TJ was able to feel it. He's been waiting patiently for weeks to feel his son so it was exciting that it finally happened!

I am going to start doing these little quizes each week so I can keep track of important things that take place so I won't forget them.

How far along: 22 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure and probably don't want to know - I have an OB appointment next week so I'll get weighed then.
Maternity clothes: Definitely - normal clothes would not fit me!
Stretch marks: Yes, 3 :(
Sleep: Pretty good. Once I get comfortable, I'm out!
Best moment this week: Seeing TJ feel Carter move for the first time.
Food cravings: Nothing really - still loving salty things.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Weekly ultrasounds. We were so spoiled in the beginning!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing Carter's heartbeat next week at the doctors.
Weekly Wisdom: People LOVE sharing their opinions. If you don't want to hear what someone thinks, don't bring it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment