CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

24 Weeks & Belly Shots

Here are some belly shots finally - I've been bad and not taken pictures lately. I feel like I am HUGE - guess when you are only 5'1" baby has no where to go but out!
Sorry I was having issues with my flash!



How far along: 24 weeks exactly
Total weight gain/loss: No idea - I refuse to get on the scale unless I have a doctor's appointment. =)
Maternity clothes: Definitely - normal clothes would not fit me!
Stretch marks: Looks like I have number 4 coming - guess that stretch mark lotion doesn't work after all!
Sleep: Pretty good still - waking up every two hours to go to the bathroom is really getting to me this week.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day with my Mom, Grandma and Mother-in-Law - I can't wait until next year when I am officially a Mom. Also, getting sweeet Mother's Day cards from family and friends, a bunch of outfits for Carter from my Mom, two adorable outfits for Carter from my brother and sister-in-law and the little boy charm to go on my Pandora braclet from my loving husband.
Food cravings: Cherries and Chocolate
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Being able to walk around the block without being totally winded. TJ and I took a walk on Tuesday night and I was wiped out - very pathetic!
What I am looking forward to: Going to Alabama to spend Memorial Day with Jason, Casey and Connor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for lots of sun - I'm tired of being pale as a ghost!
Weekly Wisdom: Trying to decide what you should register for is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment