CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

26 Week Quiz

How far along: 26 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain/loss: No idea - I refuse to get on the scale unless I have a doctor's appointment. =)
Maternity clothes: Definitely - now my dress work maternity pants are getting too small. Do you think my boss would be okay with me wearing dress shirts and yoga pants? Yeah I didn't think so....
Stretch marks: Okay that lotion is total crap - I have 7 stretch marks. I'm blaming my previous bladder surgery for this because the strech marks are only down by my scar - I think it has something to do with the scar tissue.
Sleep: Pretty good still but waking up every two hours to go to the bathroom is annoying as it's getting harder to get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Finding the matching curtains for Carter's room on sale at Pottery Barn Kids in Alabama.
Food cravings: Watermelon.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in but maybe not for long.
What I miss: Sweet tea - but you already knew that!
What I am looking forward to: Getting our crib and dresser this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Can't think of anything this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment