Well today was my first day back to work and Carter's first day at daycare. I honestly can't believe that eight weeks has gone by this quickly! I am only working half days this week to help with the transition which I think is a good thing for both Carter and me.
Carter was asleep when I dropped him off this morning so I wasn't too sad saying goodbye. I was pretty surprised that I didn't cry when I walked out of the building. I missed him a ton and thought about him non-stop while I was at work but survived. I guess over time this process will get easier.
He was a good boy while he was at daycare (or school like I like to call it) - taking two small naps and eating all his bottles like a champ. TJ had to run back home to get the bottles this morning because I had left them in the fridge - I was pretty rushed trying to get both of us ready and out the door in time. Carter did have to have an outfit change while he was there due to a diaper blowout...good thing I brought three extra outfits with us.
Day one down....many many more to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment