CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Operation Crib

Well we tried to get Carter to sleep in his crib last night and it was a complete FAILURE. I swaddled him up really tight and then nursed him to sleep. Once I knew he was completely out I gently walked him to his crib and laid him down. He didn't wake up and looked so sweet and peaceful. TJ and I started to watch Survivor thinking to ourselves "Wow, this might actually work"....not even five minutes later we hear the screams coming over the monitor. Somehow Carter kicked himself out of the swaddle and became a very angry little guy. We tried to soothe him and give him his pacifier to get him to go back to sleep but he wasn't having it. Carter then proceeded to get up for twenty minutes of every hour last night - I think he was afraid I was going to put him in that awful bed again! Oh well, at least we tried. Mommy plans to try again tonight....keep your fingers crossed for her!

The good news is that he slept again at daycare yesterday in his crib...two nice 1 1/2 hour naps.

Look at the cute little guy this morning - just waiting to be put in his carseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment