CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sleepy Little Guy

Guess who slept in his crib at daycare for 2 hours and 45 minutes yesterday??? Of course, it was Carter!!

This is HUGE..he has only slept in a crib (at our house or at daycare) for a maximum of 30 minutes. I'm not sure what caused him to sleep so well yesterday but we'll take it. I was told that they swaddled him really tight and put in his crib one of those neck rests that you put inside a car seat to keep little heads from falling over. Carter must have liked the feeling of being tight and secure. We are going to have to try the same thing tonight at bedtime (although I'm not sure the safety of that pillow thing during the night). Fingers crossed this sleeping pattern will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment