Yes, I know that it's Wednesday night and I'm posting about the weekend but I've been busy! TJ and I had a baby filled weekend - we registered at Babies R' Us on Saturday morning and Target on Sunday.
I felt that registering was very overwhelming even though we did so much research ahead of time. The good thing was that TJ and I had already decided on our "big items" so all we had to do was choose the smaller things like bobby covers, blankets, bath tub, etc. Two hours later we were done - I can't believe it took that long! Who would have guessed there was that many baby items out there - it's crazy.
After we were done registering at Babies we bought our crib and dresser and then went to lunch with TJ's parents. During the afternoon TJ and his Dad moved all the furniture upstairs into Carter's nursery and put together the crib (the dresser came all put together - but was a challenge getting upstairs). Thank you so much to both of them for their hard work!! The furniture is amazing and looks better than the models did in the store - I just love it. Carter has way nicer bedroom furniture than his Mom and Dad do! I keep walking into the nursery a couple times a day to just peek at everything. It really makes it feel more real that Carter will be here in the next three months (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 2.5 :) I promise I will post pictures of the furniture in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment