Carter turned two weeks old yesterday and finally lost his umbilical cord! We are so happy that thing is gone because it really grossed out Mommy for some reason and now we can put his diapers up higher on him which hopefully will help him stop peeing through every diaper we put on. It doesn't seem to matter what we do, or what diaper we try, he pees out of all of them. Anyone have any suggestions on what we are doing wrong??
We also went on our first trip to a store yesterday and Carter was a great baby and slept the entire time at Babies R' Us. We are very lucky that Carter loves being in his carseat.
Carter also had a great night sleeping which I am extremely thankful for! He slept from 11:00pm to 5:00am in his bassinet. I'm thinking that he should probably have been woken up to eat but I was so tired I didn't notice what time it was until he woke me up to eat! Guess I was just as tired as he was.
We are still having issues with being able to post pictures directly to blogger - for some reason it crashes our router and modem. I'll try to upload some picutures to Picasa later today and post the link so everyone can see how big Carter is growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment