We just got back from my 36 week appointment - I seriously can't believe that I'm now nine months pregnant! Carter was misbehaving again and decided to be lazy the last two days (I hadn't felt him move all day before my appointment which is unusual) so I was a little concerned. My blood pressure was high (150/90) and my swelling was in full force so those things combined with not feeling Carter move signed me up for another NST test (fetal non-stress test). I was hooked up to the monitors (one to check for contractions and another that measures Carter's heartbeat)for twenty minutes. Thankfully everything was fine - Carter's heartbeat averaged 144beats per minutes and he had two seperate periods of elevated heart rate. I was not having any contractions but my uterus was irritable. I also have to do a 24 hour urine collection so they can test me for preeclampsia. My next appointment is Tuesday - hopefully that appointment will be a little more normal.
I almost forgot....c-section has been scheduled for 10am on August 29!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment