CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

36 Week Quiz

How far along: 36 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain/loss: Guess I did eat too much this weekend - I'm up 4 more pounds. Yikes!
Maternity clothes: Definitely.
Stretch marks: I have quit looking or counting. Let's just say it is pretty bad....
Sleep: AWFUL - I'm up every hour and in pain.
Best moment this week: Listening to Carter's heartbeat for 20 minutes during the non-fetal stress test.
Food cravings: Watermelon and sweet tea (just bought more today from McAlister's - I figure I only have three more weeks to justify drinking it...then its back to unsweetened).
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - I am actually thinking it is not going to pop.
What I miss: Not waddling when I walk.
What I am looking forward to: Putting together the rest of Carter's things - we still have the bouncer and swing to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment