How far along: 37 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain/loss: I am up another 2 pounds - I swear some of this better just be water weight!
Maternity clothes: I have outgrown so many shirts and pretty much all of them are short on me now.
Stretch marks: I have quit looking or counting. Let's just say it is pretty bad....
Sleep: The last few days have been a little better - but I'm still up at least 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Getting Carter's car seat bases installed and inspected - thanks TJ and Dad for going to get this done. Now I have peace of mind knowing they are installed correctly!
Food cravings: Nothing really - which is odd for me.
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - I am actually thinking it is not going to pop.
What I miss: Seeing my feet when I look down - all I see is my gigantic belly. =)
What I am looking forward to: Holding and rocking my sweet baby boy - I can't wait for him to come. 16 days and counting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment