CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

31 Week Quiz

How far along: 31 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain/loss: No idea - will get weighed on Thursday at the doctors.
Maternity clothes: Definitely - pretty much all of my shirts are too short.
Stretch marks: I have way to many to count now - I am really liking the Burt's Bee's Momma Bee Belly Butter even though I doubt it's doing anything.
Sleep: Not great this week - Carter likes to go crazy from the hours of 10pm and 7am. This makes Mommy nervous.....we may have some major sleep training to do once he is born.
Best moment this week: Having my first baby shower last weekend. It was so much fun and Carter was very spoiled. He recieved so many great gifts and is going to be one well dress little boy! Thanks again Jill for hosting such a great event for us!!
Food cravings: Frosted Mini Wheats (at least it's somewhat healthy!)
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - barely.
What I miss: Being able to get out of bed easily - it is now a major feat to roll from one side to the other and get enough strengh to propel myself out. If this continues I'm going to have to wake TJ up to help push me out of bed everytime I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night :)
What I am looking forward to: Hearing Carter's heartbeat at the doctor on Thursday as well as hopefully narrowing down some details regarding the c-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment