Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure if I have gained anything this week - but since I'm upnorth at my work convention at Crystal Mountain eating tons of yummy food I'm sure I have.
Maternity clothes: Definitely
Stretch marks: I have quit looking or counting. Let's just say it is pretty bad....
Sleep: Not so good again - I'm up pretty much every hour in pain and having to pee. Guess Carter is training me for sleepless nights that are soon to come.
Best moment this week: Having Carter's nursery all set up - turned out just like I hoped it would.
Food cravings: Milk Duds - my cravings keep coming back from months ago.
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness! Carter you better stay put because I do not want to deliver in Traverse City while your Daddy is at Brian's bachelor party in Chicago!!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - I am actually thinking it is not going to pop.
What I miss: Good sleep! Something tells me that I'm going to miss that for well over a year...
What I am looking forward to: Washing all of Carter's clothes (I've been waiting to do it till August) so they were nice and clean for his arrival. I'm pretty sure I'll never look forward to washing his clothes again either :)
Here is my belly shot from yesterday before I left for my work's outdoor welcome party:


No comments:
Post a Comment