We received our pack and play

two pack and play sheets and a very generous gift certificate to Douglas J Day Spa so I can get some pampering done once Carter is here.
My coworker Angela also got Carter the cutest little Michigan State hat (I think he might have to wear it when he comes home from the hospital) as well as an adorable nightlight. The nightlight is dual purpose at it also has at the very top a spot to put scented oil (she included lavender oil which will be great for the nursery to make Carter sleepy!). The heat from the light warms up the oil and the scent is distributed throughout the room - such a great idea! Thanks to her husband Ryan and son Colm too!!
I almost forgot they also got me extremely delicious cupcakes from Roma Bakery - they were amazing!!
I feel so blessed to work with such wonderful people - thanks again!!


No comments:
Post a Comment