Total weight gain/loss: I am going to confess my total weight gain....30 pounds! Yikes that is alot of weight - oh well Carter is worth it.
Maternity clothes: Definitely
Stretch marks: I have quit looking or counting. Let's just say it is pretty bad....
Sleep: A little better this week - I bought a Bobby Tummy Wedge pillow that is helping to relieve some pressure on my belly during the night.
Best moment this week: Hearing Carter's heartbeat again - it is seriously the most amazing sound I have ever heard.
Food cravings: Sugar cookies and sweet tea from McAlisters - and I wonder why I've gained 30 pounds????
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - I am actually thinking it is not going to pop.
What I miss: My high heels and skinny ankles.
What I am looking forward to: Putting away all of my amazing shower presents from last weekend. Carter was spoiled once again - we are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.
Here is my belly shot from yesterday - look how short the shirt is now!


No comments:
Post a Comment