CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Marine City Baby Shower

My mom and sister-in-law Shannon helped host a wonderful baby shower for me on July 19 back home. It was so wonderful to see all of my family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Everyone was generous beyond words and pretty much everything has been bought off of our registeries - TJ and I feel so blessed!

The theme of the shower was rubber duckies and everything turned out really cute. My mom made little rubber ducky candies (she has pictures on her camera - my battery died before I had a chance to take a picture) that were absolutely adorable. The centerpieces were bowls that had two rubby duckies floating in it surrounded by daisies - they were really cute! My friend Candace's mom made the cake which tasted delicous and was shaped like a baby onesie - the pictures don't do it justice. Shannon also made the cutest scrapbook where all the guests wrote their best advice and words of wisdome for TJ and me - it is something that we will treasure forever. Thanks Shannon - I love it!!

All in all it was a perfect afternoon. Here are a few pictures that I have from my camera - when I get my Mom's pictures I'll update those all well.








Look at all the presents:








Cute Diaper Cake:

No comments:

Post a Comment