CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Updates

I have been meaning to update the blog with new pictures and news from my last doctor's appointment but time has gotten away from me until now.

Carter News: I had a good 32 week doctor's appointment. Blood pressure was holding steady at 138/78 and Carter's heartbeat was nice and strong at 152 bpm. I spoke with Dr. H regarding Dr. A's (urologist at U of M) recommendation that I should have a c-section. While Dr. H did not really agree with his theory that a preventative c-section would prevent any further damage to my bladder she is willing to do the surgery if I want it. I certainly don't want another surgery under my belt but I feel it is in my best interest to listen to the bladder specialist and go with his recommendations for my care. I am too young to have the severity of bladder problems I do and I would never forgive myself if I were to deliver naturally and make things worse. As it stands we are tentatively scheduled for a c-section on August 29 - it won't become official until I see Dr. H again in 3 weeks. She wanted to give me time to fully decide which route I wanted to take regarding the delivery even though my mind is already made up.

Now time for the fun stuff - belly and nursery pictures: The pictures in pink are from week 32 and the pictures in the black dress and tan sweater are from this week (32). As you can see I am definitely all belly! I'll make sure to take more pictures from my shower this weekend.











Nursery: Here are just a few random pictures of Carter's room with the chair and crib bedding (I still need to wash and iron it to make it look nice!).







No comments:

Post a Comment