How far along: 32 weeks, 1 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure what my total weight gain is but I only gained 1pound since my last appointment two weeks ago.
Maternity clothes: Definitely and I'm starting to get tired of wearing the same shirts over and over again.
Stretch marks: I have way to many to count now - I am really liking the Burt's Bee's Momma Bee Belly Butter even though I doubt it's doing anything.
Sleep: Awful this week - been having really bad bladder pain and I'm up every hour or so to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: The surprise baby shower that my work threw for me (I'll post more details on that in a little bit).
Food cravings: Sweet tea again (but I've been good and haven't given in to my craving). Maybe I'll go out at lunch today and get one though :)
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - barely.
What I miss: Being able to see my feet when I look down.
What I am looking forward to: I'm getting a pregnancy massage tomorrow afternoon - I have been hanging on to a gift certificate and figured I better use it sooner than later in case Carter decides to come early. Plus, Mommy could use some pampering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment