How far along: 33 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain/loss: No clue - I am going to ask at my doctor's appointment next week how much I have gained total so far.
Maternity clothes: Definitely
Stretch marks: I have quit looking or counting. Let's just say it is pretty bad....
Sleep: Not great - the bigger I get the harder it is to sleep. I wake up pretty much every two hours in pain and because I have to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Feeling Carter move around a ton - he has been extremely active these last few days and loves putting his feet in and around his Mommy's ribs.
Food cravings: Sweet tea still - went to McAlisters for lunch so I could get some. FYI - they have way better sweet tea than McDonalds.
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - I am actually thinking it is not going to pop.
What I miss: Not having heartburn after every meal.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower this Sunday back home in Marine City. It will be so nice to see family and friends that I don't get to see often. I'm also excited to spend the weekend with my Mom as it will be the last time that I will be at home before Carter gets here. We are going to spend the day on Saturday getting manicures, going to lunch and shopping!! I love having Mom and Daughter days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment