CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

27 Week Quiz

How far along: 27 weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: At this point I'm not sure - I got weighed on Wednesday at the OB but I can't remember what my starting weight was. It is shocking to get on the scale at each appointment - I swear those things are off by at least 5 to 10 pounds :)
Maternity clothes: Definitely - going this weekend to buy work pants round 2. Let's hope I don't grow too big for this set.
Stretch marks: I think I'm staying strong at 7 and still using that useless lotion.
Sleep: Pretty good except when I drink tea too late at night and then I can't sleep.
Best moment this week: Getting Carter's bedroom furniture set up in his room.
Food cravings: Sweet Tea (McAlisters has some tasty tea - almost as good as down south!) and Milk Duds. I have my one hour glucose test tomorrow morning - I am kinda scared to take it since I've been craving sugar so much the last few weeks.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in.
What I miss: Skinny ankles.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Sam and Aviva, Nate and Leslie and Brandon and Carol this weekend - it's been too long since we have had a chance to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment