CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

28 Week Quiz

How far along: 28 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea and I really don't want to know either - ignorance is bliss with this one!
Maternity clothes: Definitely - I finally went and got some new dress pants for work - much more comfy!
Stretch marks: Darn it I'm up to 9 and still using that useless lotion.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week.
Best moment this week: Making it to the third trimester - I really can't believe how quickly time is passing. Also getting the paint so we (well my Mom) can paint Carter's nursery this weekend.
Food cravings: Sweet tea still and Watermelon - but I have a feeling those foods may be eliminated from my diet very soon (see post below).
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in.
What I miss: More who I miss this week - I miss my sweet neice and nephew - Jack and Natalie. It's been too long since I've seen them.
What I am looking forward to: My Mom coming to stay with us tomorrow morning until Tuesday!!! We have a busy weekend planned with painting, decorating, planting flowers, and shopping. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I am taking it this Saturday - right now I'm on day one of the high carb diet that I have to do before the 3 hour test.

    ReplyDelete