How far along: 30 weeks, 1 days.
Total weight gain/loss: They weighed me at the doctors but I decided not to look.
Maternity clothes: Definitely - now a few of my shirts are getting too short. Guess I need to go shopping again :)
Stretch marks: I have way to many to count now - I bought new stretch mark lotion in hopes that this one might help stop any more from coming. Probably won't though....
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week but our upstairs is so hot even with the air on.
Best moment this week: Getting to hear Carter's heartbeat on the NST monitor for a half an hour.
Food cravings: Sweet Tea and Chocolate.
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - barely.
What I miss: Not having swollen feet - the heat is making the swelling awful.
What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment