CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

29 Week Quiz

How far along: 29 weeks, 4 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea and I really don't want to know either - ignorance is bliss with this one!
Maternity clothes: Definitely - now a few of my shirts are getting too short. Guess I need to go shopping again :)
Stretch marks: I have way to many to count now - good thing I love this little guy to pieces because he has made Mommy's tummy look like a road map.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week but our upstairs is so hot even with the air on.
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery painted and decorated with my Mom. Also, getting the chair (thanks Brandon for helping TJ get it from the store and bringing it upstairs). Carter's bedding arrived too on Friday - his room is really starting to come together!
Food cravings: Sweet Tea and Onion Rings (so healthy!)
Labor Signs: None - thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out: Still in - barely.
What I miss: Being able to polish my toe nails without being out of breath.
What I am looking forward to: Putting Carter's bedding in the crib - I need to wash and iron all of it first.

Here are a few belly pictures - do I look bigger?

No comments:

Post a Comment