CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OB Appointment

I had another OB appointment this morning and everything is perfect with both myself and Carter. My blood pressure was normal - 124/72, which was surprising since I was so annoyed that we had to wait over an hour to see the doctor. It's time now for me to start rotating the doctor's I see so this guy was one I had not gone to before. It is so frustrating to rush to make the appointment on time and then have to sit there for an hour all for a five minute appointment. I hope the next doctor I see in three weeks is on time!

Okay my rant is over....Carter's heart rate was nice and strong at 148 beats per minute and the Doctor thinks that he is head down although I know that can change since he moves around so much. My belly measures exactly 27 centimeters so I am measuring exactly as I should be even though I feel like I am huge. My ankle and feet swelling is totally normal as well as the pain I feel when I walk for extended periods of time - I guess it's just another one of the joys of carrying around extra weight. I feel so thankful that everything the past 26 weeks has gone by so smoothly for both of us. It's nice to go to the doctor and have them tell you for once that everything is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment